Last update: January 13th, 2016
|RED PEPPERS ACQUISITION||✓||✓|
|GREEN PEPPERS ACQUISITION||✓||✓|
GENERAL CONDITIONS (summary)
|GREEN PEPPERS PURCHASE PRICE PER UNIT||1,00 EUR (disposal by the User to the System)|
|GREEN PEPPERS SELLING PRICE PER UNIT||1,05 EUR (disposal by the System to the User)|
|GREEN PEPPERS/EUR EXCHANGE RATIO BETWEEN USERS||1,02 GREEN PEPPERS/1 EUR (disposal by the User to another User) (1)|
|EXPERT ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES||15,00 EUR
(or 15 GREEN PEPPERS, or 26 RED PEPPERS)
|HOLDING PERIOD OF A PUBLISHED NEW TAB||2 years (2)|
|ANNUAL RENEWAL / ACQUISITION OF HOLDING FOR AN EXISTING TAB||0,50 EUR
(or 1 GREEN PEPPER, or 2 RED PEPPERS) + 10% of the corresponding value in EUR of GREEN PEPPERS, generated by the same tab in the 365 days prior to the renewal / acquisition request of holding. (3)
|ASSIGNMENT FOR EVERY NEW TAB PUBLISHED||0,5 RED PEPPERS (4)|
SERVICE RATES FOR “CONTACT INFORMATIONS EXCHANGE” BETWEEN USERS IN SALE ACTIVITY
Schedule of fees
Fees shown below are considered fixed and invariable. They are independent of the total number of copies included into one sale, referred to a single seller.
|THE SELLER PAYS||4,00 EUR (or gives 4 GREEN PEPPERS)|
|THE BUYER PAYS||2,50 EUR (or gives 2,5 GREEN PEPPERS)|
|THE HOLDER OF THE TAB GETS||2,5 GREEN PEPPERS|
(1) This ratio is multiplied by the value expressed in EUR of the final price of the item purchased, added to the applicable shipping costs.
(2) The period of holding of the new tab starts from the date of its publication. Upon expiration, the User has the right to renew the holding period, according to the rules applicable at the time of request for renewal.
(3) This value is provided in EUR by the “Green Peppers purchase price per unit“, multiplied by the number of credits generated by the tab in the 365 days prior to the request. The amount can be paid by currency or returning Green Peppers to the System, applying its “Selling price per unit“.
(4) The acquisition of Red Peppers is subject to the Management of the System authorization to the holding of the new published Tab.
(5) In the event that the transaction is associated to multiple copies related to different Tabs, the Green Peppers provided are shared equally between the various Holders having the rights of holding on those Tabs.